I-Metrix is an interactive data and analytic tool that provides quick and accurate XBRL-tagged financial statement data via Microsoft Excel® and an easy-to-use web interface for data downloads, simple and complex modeling and better, faster and smarter financial analysis and company research.
- Providing complete company overviews and profiles with stock price performance, data and history on all 12,000 companies filing with the SEC; latest filing and history from 1999
- Accurate, verifiable and transparent data for more informed business decisions
- Comprehensive screening and robust modeling
Four XBRL fundamental data sets provide varying degrees from treetop to as-reported to highly-granular with pre-calculated ratios including industry, sector and SIC mean and median. Data includes Institutional and Insider ownership, IPO/SPO summaries and details.
- Excel Add-in enables you to pull data right into your templates/models or spreadsheets
- Model Library with ready-to-use financial models for peer benchmarking, valuation, discounted cash flow and more
- Use Excel or a web browser
- Advanced and basic financial screening tools with over 200 preset variables and the ability to create your own ratios
- Link back from a single financial data point to the SEC source document
- Customizable dashboards to facilitate tracking the companies you monitor
For pricing and additional information, call 212.658.5711 or visit us here.